Join us at Levy Park (3801 Eastside St., Houston, TX 77098) on Monday, Sept. 25 from 4-7 PM for fun-filled events to keep your kids active!
Complete details snd registration info - http://www.houstontexans.com/fan-zone/Play60Park.html
Join Texans DE Chirstian Covington from 6 PM – 7 PM at Fuddruckers (3929Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77027) for a live Texans Radio on SportsRadio 610 broadcast with Voice of the Texans, Marc Vandermeer, and special guests!
Plus, all Houston area Fuddruckers will be feature a Buy One Texans Burger Combo, Get One Free Texans Burger and $15 beer buckets every Tuesday during the season for fans showing up in their Texans gear, whether the Texans win or lose their previous game, so don't miss out!
Then stay for Texans All Access from 7-8 PM. Lots of Texans prizes & giveaways!
Noon-1pm – Jack in the Box, 801 Telephone Road, Houston, TX 77023
Proudly wear your Texans gear to get a FREE Jumbo Jack for this hour at this location
Houston Texans Cheerleaders signing autographs and taking pictures
Jack in the Box is going to be giving away 4 tickets to a Houston Texans home game and two autograph items
2017 Media Credentials
The Houston Texans 2017 game-by-game credential applications are now available. All media are required to apply for credentials to attend games during the 2017 season.
Credential requests must be submitted by the assigning producer/editor/photo editor. Please coordinate your coverage, and include all requests for credentials on one application.
To apply for 2017 game-by-game credentials, click the buttons below:
Media credentials will be granted based on the following guidelines:
1. Houston-area media agencies which cover the Houston Texans on a daily basis will receive top priority.
2. Media agencies which cover the opposing team as requested by the opposing team’s public relations staff.
3. National media agencies which cover the National Football League regularly (includes online properties such as ESPN.com, Yahoo! Sports, CBSSports.com, etc.).
4. Daily or weekly newspapers with a circulation of at least 100,000.
5. Television stations with a nightly news show and a nightly sports segment.
6. Radio stations with a 24-hour sports format and are affiliated with a national radio network (i.e. ESPN, Sporting News, Westwood One, etc.).
7. Daily or weekly newspapers with a circulation of at least 50,000.
8. Other requests not falling under one of the above categories will be considered on the basis of space availability in the NRG Stadium press box.
All outlets/publications must be able to provide examples of past coverage of the Texans, the NFL or other sports assignments if requested.
Credentials will not be issued to freelance writers or photographers unless requested by a recognized news organization or sports publication.
If you have any questions, please email Allie LeClair (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Houston Texans PR department.